Reduce Test Anxiety and Raise Your Test Scores with Mindfulness
Enjoy a Free Consultation
with Mindful Test Taking’s
Founder John Neville
About Mindful Test Taking
Would you like to feel more focused during tests and while studying?
Mindful Test Taking (MTT) helps dedicated students increase their academic confidence with mindfulness coaching sessions.
We also help students raise their scores on the SAT, ACT, GRE, GMAT, LSAT and more!
Through our free 2-minute videos, participants will learn…
- How the state of presence is essential to staying calm under academic pressure
- The core principle of mindfulness and a fun, easy way to practice it
- About the connection between your mind, body and emotions so you can feel more in control
- A technique to center yourself and quiet your mind in as little as 60 seconds
- How visualization helps you reduce your test anxiety before test day even arrives
Founder John Neville has been successfully helping students become peak performers with mindfulness techniques since 2010.
John created an entire mindfulness-based curriculum, complete with articles, audios and videos to support student training.
He received a B.S. in mathematics from Stanford University, an M.S. in economics from the University of Oxford. John is a registered yoga teacher (RYT), medical qigong practitioner (MQP) and master practitioner of neuro-linguistic programming (NLP).
“I was feeling very nervous before the California Bar Exam, a two-day test with a 35% pass rate. I immediately benefitted from MTT’s techniques. My state of mind during the exam was surprisingly calm, enabling me to pass successfully the bar!”
Christopher P, Attorney at Law
San Francisco, CA
“Mindfulness coaching sessions with MTT helped me stay calm during my medical board exam, enabling me to finally pass them successfully. I am now a licensed medical doctor with a private oncology practice. I couldn’t have done it without MTT!”
Marguerite R, MD