“How to Reduce Test Anxiety and Raise Test Scores with Mindfulness”
Mindful Test Taking’s
Free Live Webinar
Thursday October 18, 2018
12:00PM – 12:30PM pacific
Our students LOVE earning higher test scores and GPA’s with less stress
MTT founder John Neville has been successfully helping students overcome test anxiety since 2010.
John received a B.S. in mathematics from Stanford University and an M.S. in economics from the University of Oxford.
About Our Mindfulness Webinar
Are you a student who feels nervous during tests? Want to improve your performance on standardized tests and in school to brighten your future? Mindful Test Taking (MTT) helps sensitive, diligent students from high school through graduate school calm their academic stress with mindfulness coaching sessions.
We have helped students taking the SAT, ACT, GRE, GMAT, LSAT and more!
In this webinar, you will learn…
- How our students raise their test scores, boost their GPA’s, attend strong schools, and secure better jobs
- The exciting stories behind our students’ 4+ point ACT increases, 100+ point GMAT jumps and more
- About the fundamental way to activate mindful awareness! It’s the foundation for all mindfulness practices.
- About two powerful techniques that can relieve stress during the actual test in just 60 seconds if necessary
- The theory behind how our tools have helped reduce ADD symptoms, migraine headaches and even panic attacks
“I was feeling very stressed before the California Bar Exam, a two-day test with a 35% pass rate. I immediately benefitted from MTT’s techniques. My state of mind during the exam was surprisingly calm, enabling me to successfully pass the bar!”
Christopher P, Attorney at Law
San Francisco, CA
“Mindfulness coaching sessions with MTT helped me reduce my test anxiety and finally pass my medical board exam. I am now a licensed medical doctor with a private oncology practice. I couldn’t have done it without MTT!”
Marguerite R, MD