“How to Overcome Test Anxiety and Raise Your Scores with Mindfulness”
Join Mindful Test Taking’s
Free Live Webinar
June 6, 2018 1PM – 1:30PM EST
MTT founder John Neville has been a performance coach for academic students since 2010.
MTT’s proprietary coaching program utilizes the core principles of mindfulness to empower students to stay calm under pressure.
About Our Mindfulness Webinar
Do you feel nervous during tests? Overwhelmed while studying? Mindful Test Taking (MTT) helps students from middle school through the graduate level calm their academic stress with mindfulness coaching sessions over videoconference.
In this webinar, you will learn…
- How our mindfulness coaching program helps students reduce test anxiety before test day even arrives
- About the fundamental way to activate mindful awareness! It’s the foundation for all mindfulness practices.
- About two powerful techniques that can relieve stress during the actual test in just 60 seconds if necessary
- The theory behind how our tools have helped students overcome migraine headaches and even panic attacks
- How utilizing visualization enables students to “mentally expose” themselves to the test-taking environment
Our students have reported exciting, encouraging results including higher test scores and lower stress levels as they practice our techniques to improve their academic performance and quality of life.
“I was feeling very stressed before the California Bar Exam, a three-day test with a 35% pass rate. I immediately benefitted from MTT’s techniques. My state of mind during the exam was surprisingly calm, enabling me to successfully pass the bar!”
Christopher P. – San Francisco, CA
“Mindfulness coaching sessions with MTT helped me reduce my test anxiety and finally pass my medical board exam. I am now a licensed medical doctor with a private oncology practice. I couldn’t have done it without MTT!”
Marguerite R, MD – Houston, TX